What is Shopify?
Shopify is an online marketplace platform that allows you to do e-commerce securely and gives you the tools to manage your e-commerce business. By creating your own online store on Shopify, you can sell and market your products and track your business performance with Shopify's analytics tools.
Founded in 2006, Canada-based Shopify is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms today. Shopify users not only have opportunities to maximize the ROI of their marketing spend, but they can automate many processes, from customer relations to inventory management. Companies that receive Shopify Webite Setup Consultancy can set up the most optimal Shopify systems according to the needs and possibilities of their brands.
Shopify is an online marketplace platform that can adapt to the e-commerce needs of businesses of all sizes thanks to its flexible infrastructure. You can make e-commerce sales, receive payments, and run digital marketing campaigns through Shopify. By using Shopify, you can get the following benefits and features for your business:
- Inventory Management Automation
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Secure electronic payment options
- Analytical Sales Reporting
- Market and Product Analysis Tools
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Integration
- Digital Marketing Tools
How to Setup a Shopify Store?
With Shopify, anyone can set up their own e-commerce store, or in other words, a Shopify site. Setting up a Shopify store is an extremely simple process. You can easily create your own Shopify store by following the steps below:
- Create an Account: Visit the Shopify website and create an account.
- Plan Selection: Shopify offers different membership plans with various features and different pricing. Choose the plan that best suits your business needs.
- Store Setup: After your account is created, start setting up your store.
- Product Listing: List the products you want to sell on your store.
- Configuration: Tailor basic settings such as taxes, shipping fees and payment gateways to suit their needs.
- Marketing and Optimization: Implement marketing strategies like Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or social media influencer collaborations to drive traffic to your store.
However, you may need a certain level of expertise and experience to optimize your Shopify store or Shopify site for your strategies. This is where Digital Exporter Shopify Webite Setup Consultancy comes in. With this service, you can achieve successful Shopify installations with the support of marketing experts and technical experts.
Set Up Your Shopify Store and Boost Your E-Commerce Sales
With professional Shopify website setup support, you can create an optimized Shopify store to boost your e-commerce sales. Digital Exporter helps you at every stage of setting up a Shopify website. From which products you should list on your Shopify site to the marketing strategy you will follow, it offers consultancy services based on data and up-to-date analysis at every step.
What Does Digital Exporter Offer You?
Digital Exporter helps you build a Shopify site that is result-oriented and aligned with your brand's goals. To this end, we offer expert support in processes such as audience analysis, product analysis, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Get to know your target audience
Take advantage of Digital Exporter's Target Audience Analysis support to identify the most suitable target audience for your brand and understand the demands of your potential customers. Audience Analytics allows you to list products on your Shopify store that will be in demand and run effective marketing campaigns.
Discover which products you should list on your Shopify store and how you should price them. Guided by Digital Exporter's Product Analytics support, go to market with products that your potential customers will be interested in.
Rank high in online searches
Use Digital Exporter's SEO Consulting service to optimize your Shopify store and product descriptions using appropriate keywords. Increase your sales figures by reaching more people.