What is Reporting and Analysis Consultancy?
Reporting and analysis refers to the work done based on data to measure a brand's performance in a specific area. An effective reporting and analysis process helps your brand create more realistic and result-oriented marketing strategies. Reporting and analysis also provide important information for optimizing processes in the production, supply and transportation stages.
The reporting and analysis process consists of two consecutive phases:
- Reporting: Collecting data on the brand's performance and transferring it to the relevant departments.
- Analysis: Interpreting the reported data using various tools and metrics.
Reporting and Analysis Consultancy provides the guidance needed to ensure these two processes are aligned, proactive, and data-driven. Reporting and Analysis consultants also train your employees to effectively manage reporting and analysis processes. Today, almost all large companies receive Reporting and Analysis Consultancy from professional agencies such as Digital Exporter.
Why Should I Get Reporting and Analysis Consultancy?
Reporting and analysis studies allow a brand to gain valuable insights in the light of data for all operations and marketing processes. Getting Reporting and Analysis Consultancy from Digital Exporter, which provides experienced analysts and marketing experts, can offer the following advantages for your brand:
- Getting to know your brand, competitors and target audience better by analyzing up-to-date data.
- Understanding the consumption habits and demands of your potential customers.
- Regularly track the number of interactions and views on your brand's digital communication channels (social media, website, etc.).
- Tracking the references your brand receives in visual, printed and digital media.
- Continuously updating your business and marketing strategies with data-based analysis.
What Does Reporting and Analysis Consultancy Include?
Reporting and analysis uses many metrics, analysis tools and data collection tools to evaluate and improve a brand's business strategies. Thanks to Digital Exporter Reporting and Analysis Consultancy, you can implement the reporting and analysis process consisting of the following stages with expert support at each step:
- Financial Reporting and Analysis: Monitoring, reporting and interpreting the financial performance of the brand.
- Target Audience Analysis: Identifying the target audience of the brand and determining the characteristics of this audience such as consumption habits or interests.
- Interaction Analysis: Analyzing the interactions of the brand's digital communication channels and content, such as being followed, clicked, viewed and shared.
- Media Visibility Analysis: Reporting and analyzing the brand's visibility in media tools (newspapers, television, radio, news websites, etc.).
Use the Power of Data with Reporting and Analysis
Effective reporting and analysis work enables you to transform a large amount of data into useful insights. Digital Exporter helps you regularly collect and analyze the data you need with its expert staff and innovative tools within the scope of Reporting and Analysis Consultancy.
What Does Digital Exporter Offer Your Brand?
Digital Exporter can offer reporting and analysis consultancy to all businesses, especially e-commerce brands. Within the scope of this consultancy, you can collect real-time data, get to know your target audience closely and use your budget efficiently.
Work with real-time data
Today, massive amounts of data are generated every day. Meanwhile, competition is accelerating, especially in the digital space, and customer trends can change quickly. Therefore, collecting real-time data has become crucial for brands. Digital Exporter helps you integrate the tools you need to collect the most up-to-date and relevant data.
Know your target audience
The basis of an effective digital marketing strategy is to determine the most suitable target audience for the brand. Within the scope of Digital Exporter Reporting and Analysis Consultancy, you will discover ways to perform an effective target audience analysis and get to know your potential customers better in the light of real data. You will learn about their consumption behavior, cultural tendencies and communication preferences. You will use this knowledge to develop result-oriented marketing strategies.