What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is an open-source Wordpress e-commerce plugin released in 2011. The owner of the WooCommerce plugin, which can easily turn Wordpress-based websites into an e-commerce site and enable online shopping, is Automattic, the company behind Wordpress. In this respect, WooCommerce is a completely secure plugin.
With its practical interface, WooCommerce promises many features such as digital and physical order taking, inventory management, shipping and pricing, product listing. Considered among the most popular Wordpress plugins, WooCommerce is one of the easiest ways to turn your website into an online store.
Why Should I Get WooCommerce Site Setup Consultancy?
WooCommerce is a Wordpress plugin that is very easy to install and use. However, being easy to install and easy to use does not mean that you can fully utilize its potential. By getting a WooCommerce Site Setup Consultancy, you can turn your website into a much more popular, reliable and engaging online store. Here are some of the benefits that WooCommer Site Setup Consultancy service will provide you:
- Error-free WooCommerce integration and adaptation to your website,
- Optimizing the content of your website in accordance with the
- WooCommerce infrastructure to reach more potential customers,
- Increasing website traffic with UX/UI optimization for your target audience,
- Integration of different payment gateways into your WooCommerce system,
- WooCommerce adjustments in accordance with the legal frameworks of your country,
- Continuous testing of your e-commerce performance with regular WooCommerce sales analysis.
How to Setup WooCommerce?
WooCommerce, one of the most popular e-commerce infrastructures, can be easily integrated into your website. The path you need to follow for this is as follows:
- Setup Wordpress: If your website does not have Wordpress infrastructure, install Wordpress on your site.
- Choose the Suitable Hosting Service: Many hosting and domain services offer advantageous plans for Wordpress and WooCommerce. Choose the most suitable service for you.
- Install WooCommerce Plugin: From your Wordpress admin panel, open the "Plug-ins" tab and activate the WooCommerce plugin.
- Install WooCommerce: After activating the plugin, run the WooCommerce setup wizard and define elements such as the currency, payment methods, shipping options, etc. that you will receive your payments.
- List Products: List products to sell on your WooCommerce online store.
- Set Additional Settings: Set store settings such as tax rules and shipping options.
After completing the WooCommerce setup, you can now start selling products or services on your website.
Turn Your Website into an Online Store with WooCommerce
WooCommerce allows you to quickly and easily turn your WordPress-based website into an impressive e-commerce store. If you want to step into the online retail world with this popular e-commerce plugin, you can benefit from Digital Exporter WooCommerce Site Setup Consultancy service.
What Does Digital Exporter Offer You?
Digital Exporter helps you manage optimization processes that are result-oriented and aligned with your brand's goals while installing WooCommerce on your website. For this purpose, it offers services such as target audience analysis, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and technical support.
Target Audience Analysis
Get to know your potential customers closely based on up-to-date data with Digital Exporter's Target Audience Analysis service. Target Audience Analysis will ensure that the sales you make on the WooCommerce store are in line with the demands of potential customers.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Optimize the descriptions of your WooCommerce products with keywords with Digital Exporter's SEO support. Make your online store and products appear higher in search engines.
From WooCommerce installation to WooCommerce management, you don't have to worry about any technical problems you may encounter at any stage. Digital Exporter will be with you to meet all your technical requirements with its expert team.